[LINK] Link member receives award

Jan Whitaker jwhit at janwhitaker.com
Sun Jun 5 09:34:57 AEST 2011

Before an audience of global leaders in technology and economics at
the Future in Review (FiRe) technology conference in the US,
Internode managing director Simon Hackett this week was named the
FiRe 2011 Entrepreneur of the Year.
Simon Hackett fires up in US with Entrepreneur award
30-05-2011

The FiRe Entrepreneur of the Year award acknowledges Simon as an
international citizen, whose combination of business acumen and
strategic sense of global priorities has led to the creation of new
companies with large, beneficial impact on the planet and its inhabitants.

The award is given only when there is an obvious candidate to be so
honored. The last recipient was Elon Musk, past founder and CEO of
PayPal, and current Chairman of Solarcity, and Chairman and CEO of
Tesla Motors and Space Exploration Technologies, Inc.
[snip]
http://www.internode.on.net/news/2011/05/229.php

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com