[LINK] Music industry backs down on piracy

Jan Whitaker jwhit at melbpc.org.au
Wed Jun 8 11:06:24 AEST 2011

At 10:21 AM 8/06/2011, David Boxall wrote:
>Artificial entities which, in law, are people (or at least "persons").
>The more I see of humanity, the more perversity I see.

No, not always true. In fact, privacy was ruled to apply only to
natural persons, i.e. flesh and blood human beings. There was a court
case in the last month or so where corporations were NOT afforded a
'human rights' standing on something, but I can't recall the
particular area. It was a major finding and something that could be
used as precedent for future situations. I don't recall if it was US
or Aus High Court. Anyone remember?

Jan

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com