[LINK] NBN rolling out in Gungahlin - Kate's report Re: Any linkers at Gunghalin NBN meeting?

Antony Barry tony at tony-barry.emu.id.au
Fri Jun 17 19:11:54 AEST 2011

On 17/06/2011, at 1:36 PM, George Bray wrote:

> NBNCo did not have the details of which areas will be connected first,
> as the first locations will be defined by technical characteristics of
> the Telstra network there.  They said it will be an engineering
> decision, and as soon as the NBNCo/Telstra deal goes through and they
> have some information on the quality and capability of the
> infrastructure they'll be able to announce the location and timing of
> the first build (to existing sites certainly, not sure about new

As a Gungahlin resident waiting on engineering decisions sounds good.  I do have ADSL and have done so for some years.

Tony

Phone: 02 6241 7659, Mobile: 04 3365 2400, Skype: antonybbarry
Email: tony at Tony-Barry.emu.id.au, antonybbarry at me.com, antonybbarry at gmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/people/antonybbarry
http://tony-barry.emu.id.au