[LINK] J.K. Rowling's Pottermore reveal: Harry Potter e-books and more

Michael Skeggs mike@bystander.net mskeggs at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 23:22:42 AEST 2011

Ha ha ha ha.
I read the first Harry Potter book as a pirated etext on my palmpilot
back in 2001 to see what the fuss was about. Nice to see barely a
decade later the official release is imminent. *golf clap* DRM free is
not much of a risk.
Ms Rowling ended up getting my cash for hardcovers of all seven of her
books, although I haven't read them all (but the older kids have). Now
does that mean one act of piracy generated 7 book sales?
Regards,
Michael Skeggs