[LINK] energy efficient accomodation

stephen at melbpc.org.au stephen at melbpc.org.au
Tue Jun 28 14:57:19 AEST 2011

Rachel writes,

> a bloke was doing a good trade in delivering old shipping
> containers .. as "alternative" accomodation... rachel

Yes, containers can make excellent accomodation. For one example, at
around $500 Au for each completely self-contained apartment, one can
own your own *stylish apartment block* anywhere in the Philippines :)

<http://www.alibaba.com/product-
free/101373453/Container_Houses_Offices/showimage.html>

"We design, fabricate & build prefab container homes, offices etc, solar
energy powered, or grid powered.  These are very transporable and very
cost effective. Typhoon-proof, earthquake-proof, termite-proof, very
durable!"

Have a look .. these units do make a lot of sense ..

Cheers,
Stephen

Message sent using MelbPC WebMail Server