[LINK] 500,000 Gmail accounts go offline

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 10:31:39 AEDT 2011

On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 8:06 PM, Johann Kruse <whassaname at gmail.com> wrote:

> Gmail is of course a free consumer product without SLAs, but many
> individuals also use it for business.  My cousin is a "freelance"
> actor and lost access to his email for several days, which cost him at
> least one gig.

Not mine. That's why I pay for extra storage...

I'm sure paying customers get more attention than the "free" ones...
Or at least that' s how I'd do it if I ran a cloud business. You don't
want to lose paying customers...

I don' t remember how much I pay for my 20GB of storage but it' s
something like $5 or $10 a year.

Of course, the above statement is pure speculation on my part.
FC