[LINK] FW: MR131/2011: The ACMA targets computer virus telemarketers [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Tom Koltai tomk at unwired.com.au
Thu Mar 24 21:58:30 AEDT 2011

And it only took eight years...

www.acma.gov.au.

Follow the ACMA online
 ACMA - See www.acma.gov.au for updates and other social media
activities
 Twitter - Find us at acmadotgov
 Facebook - Join in the discussion at acmadotgov
 engage - Join the ACMA at www.engage.acma.gov.au|
opt-out of any future messages, please use the url below:-
http://elmn.com/?0100429201595-07-tomkoltai@gmail.com
We will respect your decision to receive no further emails from us.