[LINK] Dangers of Nuclear power (was Re: Moderation note:Attempting to suppress....

Tom Koltai tomk at unwired.com.au
Sun Mar 27 12:41:16 AEDT 2011

You would do what we do with the other reactor that's too hot too
touch....

Cover it up and hope that it doesn't go critical.

The other reactor? Oh we call that the sun.

Unusual activity of the Sun during recent decades compared to the
previous 11,000 years
http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v431/n7012/abs/nature02995.html