[LINK] Copyright questions

Bernard Robertson-Dunn brd at iimetro.com.au
Tue Mar 29 16:40:30 AEDT 2011

On 25/03/2011 7:51 AM, Bernard Robertson-Dunn wrote:
> The problem that I still have is that I'd like to quote from a document
> I downloaded in 2004. I now can't find that document on the internet.
> There are similar documents by the same authors, but not the same one.

To close this topic off, this is what happened.

I emailed the authors asking if the document was available and/or if I
could mirror it.

One of the authors replied and gave me a link to a similar document
which I already knew about, but it didn't contain the sections I wanted
to reference.

I sent the author my copy of the document in question and he put it up
on his website, so it is now available, I can point to it and I have
permission to mirror it if I want.

Sorted.

--

Regards