[LINK] bin Laden is dead

grove at zeta.org.au grove at zeta.org.au
Tue May 3 12:48:26 AEST 2011

On Tue, 3 May 2011, kim holburn wrote:

> On Tue, May 3, 2011 at 9:36 AM, Darrell Burkey <darrell.burkey at anu.edu.au>wrote:
>

>> On Tue, 2011-05-03 at 09:26, Kim Holburn wrote:
>>
>>> A person they executed.
>>
>> Do you have some knowledge/evidence to support this statement?
>

> They claim he's dead.  They sent a bunch of very heavily armed people in to
> kill him.  They were in Pakistan, they weren't at war with Pakistan.  You
> tell me, sounds like an execution squad to me.

I heard it was Navy Seals.  They do stuff like that......   plauisible deniability if it goes wrong,
excellent surveillance, 40 minute shebang, etc.....

rachel

--
Rachel Polanskis                 Kingswood, Greater Western Sydney, Australia
grove at zeta.org.au                http://www.zeta.org.au/~grove/grove.html