[LINK] bin Laden is dead

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Wed May 4 03:19:15 AEST 2011

On Tue, May 3, 2011 at 9:21 AM, Karl Auer <kauer at biplane.com.au> wrote:
> the US went armed
> into a sovereign country without permission

Well, the argument is that he lived there with the knowledge and
protection of Pakistani intelligence.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110502/wl_sthasia_afp/usattacksbinladen

----
"I am not going to speculate about what type of support he might have
had on an official basis inside of Pakistan," said Brennan, when
quizzed by reporters on oft reported links between Pakistani
intelligence and radical Islamists.

"But we are closely talking to the Pakistanis right now.

"We are looking right now at how he was able to hold out there for so
long and whether or not there was any type of support system within
Pakistan that allowed him to stay there."

US officials are puzzled by the comfortable surroundings of the
Abbottabad compound where bin Laden lived, and the fact that his
presence in a fortified building did not attract suspicion of
Pakistani authorities.

In another sign of mistrust between Washington and Islamabad, Brennan
said that US officials did not notify Pakistan of the raid until its
helicopters exited Pakistani airspace with bin Laden's remains.
----

It was Pakistani intelligence which created the mujahiddin critters
for the CIA...

"The Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) using Pakistan's military
Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) played a key role in training the
Mujahideen"
http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/CHO109C.html

How would one know they wouldn´t have tipped him off if you asked for
permission?

FC