[LINK] Fwd: Bin Laden mission is a fake

Jan Whitaker jwhit at melbpc.org.au
Wed May 4 22:34:15 AEST 2011

At 10:07 PM 4/05/2011, Bernard Robertson-Dunn wrote:

>According to the twittersphere, Donald Trump is demanding to see the
>death certificate.

This tweet supposedly came from Michael Moore and someone else at
nearly the same time, according to an article I read. It went on to
discuss the new game of one-liner comedy guessing, and that if it was
obvious, it would lead on Jay Leno that evening.

Jan

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
blog: http://janwhitaker.com/jansblog/