[LINK] Libraryhack at State Library of South Australia

Mitchell, Pru pru.mitchell at esa.edu.au
Fri May 6 15:30:31 AEST 2011

Hi Tom

Thanks for the heads-up on that. I was intending to head in there myself.
Sorry it takes a visitor to let us know what is happening locally - but great to know you are in town.
Perhaps should still turn up and find out which other interesting folk's lack of interest was taken for granted.

Cheers, Pru