[LINK] Reinventing Professional IT Education in the Internet Age

Tom Worthington tom.worthington at tomw.net.au
Sun May 8 08:52:14 AEST 2011

Greetings from the ACS Education meeting in Adelaide, where we are
reinventing professional postgraduate education. This is partly a matter
of the use of technology, such as learning management systems, partly
about how to involve the workplace in education, but mostly about
addressing old fashoned teaching issues. My notes from day one:
<http://blog.tomw.net.au/2011/05/reinventing-professional-education-in.html>.

Also I dropped in on a meeting of the University of South Australia
Learning and Teaching Unit (LTU) and plans for their 7 floor learning
centre:
<http://blog.tomw.net.au/2011/05/learning-in-adelaide-north-terrace.html>.

--
Tom Worthington FACS CP HLM, TomW Communications Pty Ltd. t: 0419496150
PO Box 13, Belconnen ACT 2617, Australia  http://www.tomw.net.au