[LINK] OT: bin Laden is dead

kim holburn kim at holburn.net
Tue May 10 14:55:52 AEST 2011

OMG you are in high dudgeon mode.  There's a lot of differences in
people counting the people killed in the wars in Iraq, Afghanistan and
Pakistan.  Lots of name calling, lots of obfuscation.

I'm quite happy to be wrong.  I'm not an expert in US wars nor do I
want to be.  Just point it out.  You can leave out the tantie.

--
Kim Holburn
IT Network & Security Consultant