[LINK] Google Blogger Not Updating

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Fri May 13 14:56:42 AEST 2011

On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 01:30, Marghanita da Cruz
<marghanita at ramin.com.au> wrote:

> Roger...with this attitude we would all be trying to grow
> our own food and build our own computers.

No, but having FTTH and my own web server (even if only as a back-up
storage of my cloud resources), certainly is on my to-do list.

Running my own IMAP4 mail server has also been on my to-do list for
over a decade.

My problem is that every HD I buy ends up with its space used, and
when I buy  pairs, I manage to fill one, and then some of the 2nd
before I´m able to setup the mirroring, so I end up using the 2nd as a
different drive.

A few 2TB drives will surely solve that... I´m sure (I hope!).

FC