[LINK] It's Queensland - (sorry to Qlders)

Ash Nallawalla ash at melbpc.org.au
Wed May 18 15:28:54 AEST 2011

If the Queensland Police continue to think in that vein, then anyone
watching a YouTube video taken from a copyright source is likely to be
arrested. They should be cutting their teeth checking out the $5 big-brand
software sold at swap meets across the country, where the buyers are
"knowingly" receiving stolen goods.

Ash