[LINK] Victorian Broadband via the Desal Plant

Jan Whitaker jwhit at janwhitaker.com
Sun May 22 10:13:18 AEST 2011

Just read a community update about the Vic Desal plant. One short
article states that they are installing fibre optic cable along their
distribution tunnels to monitor the 'water' pipe network and
"...facilitate improved broadband access to the Gippsland region". I
wonder if they are already negotiating with NBN Co. If they are
installing, the obviously were able to negotiate an acceptable
contract with someone to do it.

If anyone is interested in searching out more on this,
www.aquasure.com.au
www.water.vic.gov.au/desalination

Jan

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia