[LINK] The End Is Nigh [Was: On the Day that you were born (UN

Tom Koltai tomk at unwired.com.au
Sun Nov 13 10:12:00 AEDT 2011

Shhh. You'll spook the horses.
And... Probably be the person remembered as being responsible for the
HNO3 tax when the Carbon tax recession occurs.
Err, that would be right after MSA (Mine Safety Appliances) announce
their bi-centennial extra-ordinary (CO2 mask) dividend to shareholders
of $5,000,000,000 per share (um both shareholders, the rest of planet
earth was sure the carbon tax would work and didn't buy the masks).

It's Sunday.

TomK