[LINK] Trustworthiness of Declarations of Untrustworthiness

Roger Clarke Roger.Clarke at xamax.com.au
Mon Nov 14 14:24:31 AEDT 2011

At 13:52 +1100 14/11/11, Jan Whitaker wrote:
>You do now there is an extra W in the address, right?

That must have been my typing of the email.

I'd keyed just 'nab.com.au'.

That was re-directed to 'www.nab.com.au'.

I then clicked on the 'Internet Banking - Login' button.

And that popped up the usual window that prompts for 'NAB Id" and
Password, but then overlaid it with what I described (and mis-typed).

In checking it just then, it gave the same error-message as it did
the first time this morning, but not the second time, i.e. it's
intermittent.

Change the subject to:

Trustworthiness of *Inconsistent* Declarations of Untrustworthiness ...