[LINK] 11am 11.11.11

Nicholas English nik.english at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 05:42:55 AEDT 2011

21/02/2012 is sooner than that and you can either stand outside a locked
Pyramid or jump around with other calendars
for instance http://isotropic.org/cgi-bin/date.pl?date=12%2F20%2F2012

*Gregorian:*Thursday, 20 December 2012
*Mayan:*Long count = 12.19.19.17.19; tzolkin = 3 Cauac; haab = 2 Kankin
*French:*30 Frimaire an 221 de la Révolution
*Islamic:*6 Safar 1434
*Hebrew:*7 Teveth 5773
*Julian:*7 December 2012
*ISO:*Day 4 of week 51 of 2012
*Persian:*30 Azar 1391
*Ethiopic:*11 Takhsas 2005
*Coptic:*11 Kiyahk 1729
*Chinese:*Cycle 78, year 29 (Ren-Chen), month 11 (Ren-Zi), day 8 (Yi-Mao)
*Julian day:*2456282
*Day of year:*Day 355 of 2012; 11 days remaining in the year
*Discordian:*Prickle-Prickle, The Aftermath 62, Year of Our Lady of Discord
3178

and though it isn't exhaustive as list  ... Would you like fries with that?

Nicholas English

Mob:      +971 (0)5 600 4364
Postal:    PO Box 440056, Dubai, Unite Arab Emirates

This message may contain privileged and confidential information intended
only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the intended
recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any use,
dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message is prohibited.
If you have received this message in error please notify the me. Any views
quoted in this message are those of the individual source and may not
necessarily reflect my personal views.