[LINK] itNews: 'Govt cloud guides give mixed message'

Richard Chirgwin rchirgwin at ozemail.com.au
Sat Nov 19 12:46:54 AEDT 2011

Agreed, Tom. A further observation: when the industry complains that the
government is restricting its use of the cloud, the real complaint is a
lack of opportunity for Amazon or Google or whomever.

When someone is considered insightful for telling the Gartner conf that
the Westminster system is holding back the cloud, I just about beat my
head on the table.

RC