[LINK] Fibre Networking - Transact sells to iiNet

kim holburn kim at holburn.net
Wed Nov 23 14:13:36 AEDT 2011

Seems to me that this - ownership of the last mile by a company was
what NBN was created to avoid.  This is a strange thing.  Transact is
not FTTH/FTTP, it is FTTN nor does it have full coverage even in the
suburbs it covers.

Does this mean NBN is giving up FTTP for transact suburbs or does this
mean that TransACT has given up and has realised that it can't sell to
NBN because NBN doesn't want it?

Kim