[LINK] Microsoft slams local data centre edict

Richard Chirgwin rchirgwin at ozemail.com.au
Sun Nov 27 13:43:01 AEDT 2011

Phil -

1 - I've been a tech journalist and editor for nearly 25 years, so my
name must be easy to discover. I've never had an approach from Cocoon;
which makes me wonder if the lack of interest reflects the media savvy.

2 - In any case, it does not circumvent the PATRIOT Act; "It's
encrypted? Hand over the keys, then".

RC