[LINK] Jobs not all bad

Ivan Trundle ivan at itrundle.com
Thu Oct 20 18:07:29 AEDT 2011

It would be useful if you quoted in context, Fernando. This is difficult to interpret in any meaningful way.

However, 'trouble' in the environment that I worked in (and what I recall referring to) was not at all just 'networking'. Most of the issues revolved around the ability for a set number of boxes to perform in a way which allowed the underlying process (which was far more important) to take place.

iT