[LINK] Appified?

Fiona Martin fiona.martin at sydney.edu.au
Tue Sep 6 12:59:41 AEST 2011

A slight tangent on appification David, but can any linkers help me with
details of people who are researching apps bundling for libraries and
educational institutions?

Dr Fiona Martin | Lecturer in Convergent and Online Media
Department of Media and Communications |  School of Letters Arts and Media
Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences

THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
Rm 205, Holme Building A09 | The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006
T +61 2 9036 5098   | F +61 2 9351 5444 | M +61 428 391 122
E fiona.martin at sydney.edu.au
Skype: thirroul41
W http://www.arts.usyd.edu.au/media_communications

CRICOS 00026A
This email plus any attachments to it are confidential. Any unauthorised use
is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please delete it
and any attachments.
Please think of our environment and only print this e-mail if necessary.