[LINK] Facebook tracks you even after logging out....

Tom Koltai tomk at unwired.com.au
Mon Sep 26 12:07:50 AEST 2011

Interesting comment in response on the slashdot site:

Quote/
"Notice how goatse doesn't have a FB "like" button? I think goatse needs
a "like" button. C'mon, everybody, why don't we setup a sh!tload of
goatse mirrors with "like" buttons? There's more than one way to poison

No... They wouldn't do that. Who would want to stuff up facebooks
revenue stream ?

TomK (nyuk nyuk nyuk - no, just thinking about it...)

Australia
http://www.zeta.org.au/~grove/grove.html