[LINK] Dick Smith Advertisement for Fictional Color Amazon Kindle

Tom Worthington tom.worthington at tomw.net.au
Fri Sep 30 08:52:36 AEST 2011

I wrote:

> ... I purchased a Huawei Deuce U8520 Dual SIM Android Smart Phone last week. ...

I have volunteered to talk on "Using a Dual SIM Android Smart Phone" at
the "Sydney Linux User Group", Friday, 30 September 2011, 6pm:
http://www.slug.org.au/events

"One of the more unusual Google Android smart phones available is the
Huawei "Deuce" U8520, which has provision for two SIM cards and so can
be connected to two different mobile phone networks, with two different
telephone numbers simultaneously. The benefits and limitations of this
and other features will be discussed." See also:
http://blog.tomw.net.au/2011/09/huawei-deuce-u8520-dual-sim-android.html

--
Tom Worthington FACS CP HLM, TomW Communications Pty Ltd. t: 0419496150
PO Box 13, Belconnen ACT 2617, Australia  http://www.tomw.net.au

Adjunct Senior Lecturer, Research School of Computer Science,
Australian National University http://cs.anu.edu.au/courses/COMP7310/