[LINK] Imposed unsecured websites [was: WP: The Pentagon is turned on by eWar

David Boxall david.boxall at hunterlink.net.au
Sat Apr 14 13:37:38 AEST 2012

On 13/04/2012 10:53 AM, Jan Whitaker wrote:
> ... I find that once you allow the basic script for the page, they
> multiply faster than bacteria in a well-fed petri dish! Have you
> noticed? It's like the dam bursts and all these bugs crawl out. If
> the general public only knew.
>
> There must be a thesis project in there somewhere.
I'd love to know the psychology behind insecure web site design. It's
not as if good results can't be achieved without excessively
compromising user security.

--
David Boxall                    |  For when the One Great Scorer comes
http://david.boxall.id.au       |  He writes-not that you won or lost-
                                |  But how you played the game.
                                                      --Grantland Rice