[LINK] OT WAS Re: Somebody That I Used to Know :)

Nicholas English nik.english at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 06:21:42 AEDT 2012

So, what happened to them both in Australia that:
Created something with so much appeal?
Do they identify themselves as as 'Belgian' or 'English'?
How is identity imposed? Negotiated? Asserted?
These are issues best engaged with the individuals. Not smudged via lists,
just because someone else associated their achievements with their sense
'noteworthy'?!
If it is so important to define someones identity as a referential point
then one must find a forum more interested in such nuances, pick one :p
https://www.google.com.au/search?q=hollywood+gossip&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari

PS Disclaimer! I like 'Somebody I Used To Know!' so do my daughters & wife
PPS my daughters would probably like Olivia Newton John despite my best
efforts to expose them to alternative perspectives :( But hey they're only
7&9 so there isn't much new about music that you can sing along with :)
PPS I am not trying to be offensive or defensive,  so no points taken? End
of thread?

Nicholas English

Sent from A phone 7-)