[LINK] ABC News: The great NBN fail

grove at zeta.org.au grove at zeta.org.au
Thu Feb 23 14:13:56 AEDT 2012

On Thu, 23 Feb 2012, Nick Ross wrote:

> Am interested into how you're so quick to bag and casually insult my article while happily embracing the other... one that has been slammed by all sides and certainly doesn't ring true for me. Even if it was true, there are still millions of Australians who hate the NBN for no good reason.

And I can count 40 people right here in this room right now,
who LOVE it ;)

Anyway, if you're that defensive, stop writing crap, as per directions
from (current) PM....

rachel

--
Rachel Polanskis                 Kingswood, Greater Western Sydney, Australia
grove at zeta.org.au                http://www.zeta.org.au/~grove/grove.html