[LINK] anyone reading the new Global Mail?

David Boxall david.boxall at hunterlink.net.au
Sun Feb 26 14:00:07 AEDT 2012

I can see how it might work with a touch screen. If desktops, laptops or
anything that relies on a keyboard are part of their intended audience,
then they've got it seriously wrong. I'll be giving it a miss until they
come up with something more usable.

 From <http://www.theglobalmail.org/about/>:
"We will strive to inform, provoke, expose — and entertain."
Fell at the first hurdle. The unusable doesn't inform.

Other than that, it looks good.

--
David Boxall                    |  Dogs look up to us
                                |  And cats look down on us
http://david.boxall.id.au       |  But pigs treat us as equals
                                                    --Winston Churchill