[LINK] AFACT makes their case in the press

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Mon Feb 27 22:25:00 AEDT 2012

Howdy, already been alerted to this this evening by another list member,
this is my response to him as he sent it marked offlist
I'm doing the good netizen thing and wont mention him in this CC

Hi, I'm not actually, my mailer (evolution) defaults to html and I guess
the list strips it, I also digitally sign my posts, so it appears the
list server is badly broken for converting to plain text with gpg, I'm
on a few lists that do it that way and each list manages fine, except
LINK.

 /me takes the extra step to format in text this time.