[LINK] astroturfing

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 16:55:06 AEDT 2012

On Sun, Jan 8, 2012 at 18:54, Jan Whitaker <jwhit at janwhitaker.com> wrote:
> Until now, the story of the internet wars has been a tale of
> escalating software. Shadowy criminals (or bored teenagers) design
> code that infects a computer, or spits out spam, or steals credit
> card numbers. They get better and better.
>
> Our protectors, meanwhile, struggle to keep up, designing programs
> that build protective walls around our computers, and filter the
> lottery notifications and Nigerian petroleum appeals from our inbox.

Now a chilling thought...
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/9212/computervirusconspiracy.jpg

Like drug companies and bio-engineered diseases, it´s one of the few
industries where you can manufacture the disease, scare the general
population, and then sell the cure.

;)

FC

Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un
Acto Revolucionario
- George Orwell