[LINK] Commbank Kaching

stephen at melbpc.org.au stephen at melbpc.org.au
Sun Jan 22 04:00:42 AEDT 2012

> Sender: Commonwealth Bank of Australia
> Subject: Commbank Kaching is now available to download
> Date: 21/01/2012 10:00 AM

Dear Stephen,

Commbank Kaching is a revolutionary iPhone app that will change mobile
payments forever.

Now you can pay your friends using your mobile, email or Facebook
contacts. You can even make contactless payments.

And this is just the beginning.

Commbank Kaching, our new mobile payment app for iPhone, is now available
to download free from the App Store.

In just a few clicks you can use your iPhone to make payments from your
existing Transaction or your Credit card accounts to your mobile,
Facebook and email contacts - a world first in mobile banking.

How does it work?

* Pay to Mobile contacts: Splitting the bill for dinner? Then send money
to your friends as easily as sending them a text.

* Pay to email contacts: Make a payment on the go by using your email
contacts or by directly entering an email address.

* Pay to Facebook friends: Enjoy the convenience of making payments
through your Facebook contacts.

Go contactless: Need one more reason to love Commbank Kaching? Add an
iCarte case (available only for iPhone 4S and iPhone 4) and you can also
make contactless payments anywhere MasterCard® PayPass™ is accepted.

What's more, getting your iCarte is easy. Once you've downloaded the app
you can use it to order and pay for an iCarte - just follow the
instructions in the app.

Important Information:

You must be registered for NetBank with NetCode to make payments and
purchases using a mobile phone. Recipients of payments via mobile,
Facebook and email need an Australian bank account to claim. A limit of
$100 applies to contactless purchases without a PIN or signature at
participating merchants. Subject to network provider coverage.
MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International
Incorporated. PayPass is a trademark of MasterCard International
Incorporated. Apple and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc, registered in
the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Apple is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion. Commonwealth
Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124.

<http://www.commbank.com.au/mobile/commbank-kaching/what-is-kaching.aspx>
--

Cheers,