[LINK] RFC: Google's Changing ToS and Privacy Policy

Roger Clarke Roger.Clarke at xamax.com.au
Wed Jan 25 10:28:49 AEDT 2012

European colleagues have drawn attention to the possibility that the
nature and/or manner of the changes may be in conflict with:
-   the Unfair Consumer Contract Terms Directive (EU)
-   the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contract Regulations (UK)

Can anyone assist with an outline of the consumer protection
situation in Australia as it relates to online services?  (On-list or
Off-list).

Feel free to re-post these messages on consumer lists.