[LINK] The Right to Be Forgotten

Tom Worthington tom.worthington at tomw.net.au
Sat Jan 28 08:57:23 AEDT 2012

On 26/01/12 14:32, TKoltai wrote:

> Interesting new regulations popping up in Europe that will make Google
> and Facebook's lives not quite so cheery in the future ...

Has anyone been able to find a copy of the draft EU regulations? I could
only find news items about them, not the text of what is actually proposed.

--
Tom Worthington FACS CP, TomW Communications Pty Ltd. t: 0419496150
PO Box 13, Belconnen ACT 2617, Australia  http://www.tomw.net.au

Adjunct Senior Lecturer, Research School of Computer Science,
Australian National University http://cs.anu.edu.au/courses/COMP7310/