[LINK] Fwd: [PRIVACY] Punctuation a stumbling block for e-health

Frank O'Connor francisoconnor3 at bigpond.com
Wed Jul 4 17:46:01 AEST 2012

Happens to me a lot ... especially when the provider uses database software that can't handle more than the basic 128 character ASCII set.

I think of it as an anti-Irish, anti-French, anti-Eastern European bias that all you people of the WASP persuasion have been inflicting on us since time immemorial.

Oppression ... that's what it is! Bloody and unmitigated oppression!

Now ... where do I go to lodge my claim for compensation?
---