[LINK] RFI: ADLS2+ Performance

TKoltai tomk at unwired.com.au
Wed Jul 11 10:14:08 AEST 2012

<SNIP>
> stop. no, really, stop. i'm not making friendly conversation
> or indulging in light banter. i just want you to fucking
> stop. you're not funny or amusing, or interesting or
> informative. you're just an attention-trolling kook who wont shut up.
<SNIP>
> you weren't playing with language, you were just making shit
> up, pretending to have a clue what you were talking about,
> and tossed in a science-y sounding phrase about SNR as some
> kind of bogus appeal to authority.
>
> you're completely transparent and you're not fooling anyone.

That's your opinion and you're welcome to it and it would seem that I
only fooled one person...

> until i read this, i thought that you're a kook but you do
> have a good knowledge of the ISP industry and a reasonable
> grasp of the technology behind it.

I should leave well enough alone, but which part of frequency modulation
management over copper did you disagree with or not understand ?
Perhaps I could find a relevant reference or two for you. (Offlist might
be appropriate if you wish to continue this thread.)

In closing I might add that there are alternatives to merely linear
analysis, although sometimes I fail to explain myself adequately.

If it really upsets you so much, perhaps you could stop reading anything
with my name on top of it.

TomK