[LINK] Premature Phishing

Roger Clarke Roger.Clarke at xamax.com.au
Sat Jul 14 16:14:46 AEST 2012

Australia Post hasn't even launched their Digital Post service, and
yet the phisherman are already at it!

From: "Australia Post"<eletterinfo at auspost.com.au>
Subject: Australia Post Account Privacy Notification
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 23:42:48 -0400

Dear Australia Post Customer:

IMPORTANT: Please read this entire message. Action required.

Due to our commitment to customer privacy and the security of your Australia
Post account information, we need you to verify your account
information so that
Australia Post would be able to communicate with you.
Click on the link below to verify your account information.
                 <http://www.allurespa.pl/styles/index1.html>Verify
Account Information

Thank you for choosing Australia Post. It is our pleasure to serve you.

Sincerely,
Australia Post Security

The 'Verify Account Information' link points to:
http://www.allurespa.pl/styles/index1.html

The UT-4 date-stamp presumably arises because it was relayed from:

                    Tel: +61 2 6288 1472, and 6288 6916

Visiting Professor in the Faculty of Law               University of NSW