[LINK] {Spam?} This is the best scam email I've got for sometime

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 21:14:34 AEST 2012

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 7:38 AM, David Boxall
<david.boxall at hunterlink.net.au> wrote:
> Is SPAM getting weirder, or is it just me?

I blame it on the World, David. Stupidity is on the rise. Or in the
words of Zac McKraken and The Alien Mindbenders....

"We'll continue with today's top story, about the universal stupidity
epidemic, after this. Ummm, After this... uhhh... After this story
about the universal stupidity epidemic"

Or perhaps it is just natural evolution towards "Idiocracy"
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0387808/

FC
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zak_McKracken_and_the_Alien_Mindbenders
http://lucasfic.mixnmojo.com/zak.htm