[LINK] 'free' hosting in Australia?

Jan Whitaker jwhit at janwhitaker.com
Tue Mar 6 18:48:37 AEDT 2012

Linkers,
In a discussion in another group, the issue came up of what
Australian based alternatives are there for Google Groups or Yahoo
Groups. There are issues of legal jurisdiction that folks would like
to protect if possible and not pay a fortune for it. I don't have the
details as to how large or small the group is, but it's a national
association. The conversation may just involve  small subset, I'm not
sure. Discussions are about public policy issues that need a bit of
protection and not snooping by the likes of Google.

any suggestions?

Jan

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com