[LINK] Gonski Report into School Funding misses the point of the digital education revolution

Tom Worthington tom.worthington at tomw.net.au
Fri Mar 9 08:13:16 AEDT 2012

On 22/02/12 08:27, Tom Worthington wrote:

>> The Minister for School Education, Peter Garrett is holding a School
>> Funding Forum on 22 February 2012 in Canberra I have registered for
>> the event ...

A video of the School Funding Forum is at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZz0C4ZhP98

Minister Garrett answered my question on e-learning at the School
Funding Forum 41m 29s into the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZz0C4ZhP98#t=41m29s

My question was: Will there be funding on-line course development and
teacher training?
http://blog.tomw.net.au/2012/02/will-there-be-funding-on-line-course.html

--
Tom Worthington FACS CP, TomW Communications Pty Ltd. t: 0419496150
PO Box 13, Belconnen ACT 2617, Australia  http://www.tomw.net.au

Adjunct Senior Lecturer, Research School of Computer Science,
Australian National University http://cs.anu.edu.au/courses/COMP7310/