[LINK] Categories for a community directory

Brenda Aynsley bpa at iss.net.au
Tue Mar 13 09:50:52 AEDT 2012

On 13/03/12 09:08, Roger Clarke wrote:

> It's always tempting to follow the line of least resistance, go with
> the flow, 'just do it', avoid discipline and just have fun.
>
> But we might do well to keep in mind the consequences of that approach.

I did point paul privately to an organisation that has been doing this
for decades in connectingup.org.  their 'yellow book' is the definitive
services guide and has been online for a number of years now.

cheers
brenda

--
Brenda Aynsley, FACS CP, ACCE Associate, ACS Honorary Life Member
Chair IFIP International Professional Practice Partnership (IP3) 2011-12