[LINK] APH: 'Are Australia's seniors ready for E-health?'

Bernard Robertson-Dunn brd at iimetro.com.au
Mon Mar 19 17:40:12 AEDT 2012

On 19/03/2012 4:57 PM, Roger Clarke wrote:
> Australia's population is getting older, and government is gearing
> for an increased demand for health care services. But do Australian
> seniors have the skills to access e-health services with the
> introduction of the online Personally Controlled Electronic Health
> Record (PCEHR)?

I suggest someone (I haven't got time in 4 days to make a submission)
points out that a "Personally Controlled Electronic Health Record" is
more than seniors having the skills to access e-health services.

What part of "Personally Controlled" do they not understand? Oh, silly
me, NEHTA and DoHA haven't actually explained what Personally Controlled
actually means.

--

Regards
brd