[LINK] APH: 'Are Australia's seniors ready for E-health?'

David Boxall david.boxall at hunterlink.net.au
Tue Mar 20 08:42:59 AEDT 2012

On 20/03/2012 3:23 AM, stephen at melbpc.org.au wrote:
> Link discusses ..
>
>> "You lot start coding… …I'll go find out what they want"
>
> As every Australian will require an account, this will be the birth
> of our virtual nation. Hope we do it right. With time, our e-health
> cyber-citizen accounts may well resource myriad government services.

Reminds me of a line from (I think) Jack O'Neill of the Stargate series:
"When did Plan A _ever_ work?"

If history is any guide, we'll do it very badly. Over time, the worst
mistakes will be patched and minor cracks papered over. It will never be
"right".

--
David Boxall                    |  Any given program,
http://david.boxall.id.au       |  is obsolete.