[LINK] Now that's secure - I guess

Jan Whitaker jwhit at melbpc.org.au
Sat Mar 31 13:02:57 AEDT 2012

At 12:46 PM 31/03/2012, Scott Howard wrote:
>I'd suggest contacting Pacific Internet and try to convince them how broken
>this setup is. Good lucky, I suspect you're going to need it...
>
>  Scott
>   (Who used to run the hunterlink.net.au mail servers many, many years ago!)

That is what I love about Link. It's like 2 degrees of separation on
just about anything.

Now, if I could get someone who understands why Centurylink in the US
(Denver area) won't allow mac.com mail to go out from an Apple computer....

Jan

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
blog: http://janwhitaker.com/jansblog/