[LINK] Airlink

Kim Holburn kim at holburn.net
Wed May 23 12:07:14 AEST 2012

There is nothing unusual in the pictures.  The pictures are sent to
the layar database which does some kind of image comparison similar to
google's image search, or tineye.  Using, I guess, some kind of
fourier or wavelet comparison.

I've seen a demo of technology like this, an iPhone app I think, that
just does OCR or in addition bar code or QR and links you to a
product.