[LINK] Conroy abandons mandatory ISP filtering

Rick Welykochy rick at vitendo.ca
Fri Nov 9 03:07:21 AEDT 2012

Rachel Polanskis wrote:

> On 08/11/2012, at 23:20, Andy Farkas <andyf at andyit.com.au> wrote:
>>
>> http://www.itnews.com.au/News/322333,conroy-abandons-mandatory-isp-filtering.aspx
>>
>> -andyf
>
> Heh, I seem to recall saying this would happen, quite some time ago.
> Just that there was so much huff and puff everywhere about it at the time....

It demonstrates the flakiness of politics, at its worst. What a waste
of time, resources and energy.

The article above mentions a hit list of known kiddie pr0n sites on the
web. Huh? Web sites are very easy to track down. I really don't believe
that the purveyors of KP are using web sites. Anyone know?

cheers
rickw

--
Rick Welykochy || Vitendo Consulting