[LINK] Obama election technology. (It's too quiet.)

grove at zeta.org.au grove at zeta.org.au
Tue Nov 20 13:24:29 AEDT 2012

On Tue, 20 Nov 2012, tomk wrote:

> On 20/11/2012 9:20 a.m., Jim Birch wrote:
>> "The opinions that are held with passion are always those for which no good
>> ground exists; indeed the passion is the measure of the holder's lack of
>> rational conviction."
>> -- Bertrand Russell
>>
>> Jim Birch
>> e: planetjim at gmail.com
>> m: 04 1243 1243
>>

> Look at that,  we changed the topic to Global Warming and I didn't even
> say anything....

...and bertrand would have something pertinent to say about that, too.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_3aPkzHpT8M

"...ask yourself only, what are the facts and what is the truth the facts bear out....."

http://peerlesscynic.wordpress.com/2012/11/06/the-shocking-reality/

rachel

--
Rachel Polanskis                 Kingswood, Greater Western Sydney, Australia
grove at zeta.org.au                http://www.zeta.org.au/~grove/grove.html